Monday, January 3, 2011

I Love You Maryjane

Cypress Hill said it first but I second the motion. Maryjane's Coffee Shop has been open in the Hard Rock Hotel since October 2007 and I went for the first time this past weekend for brunch. I didn't order a million things to try as I was still full from all the holiday indulging but really enjoyed this swanky coffee shop. Good ole American style cuisine and home-cooked breakfasts are served at Maryjane's. I loved the individual TV screen at our booth playing the Cardinals vs. 49ers game. Can't go wrong with that!
I ordered a build your own omelet and it was super good. Cheddar cheese, mushrooms and avocado served with the best hash browns I have had in a long time and a tasty biscuit! Not one of those omelets where the grease oozes all over the plate. I really enjoyed it.
Other recommended items are the Eggs Benedict, LA Sticky Buns, Disco Fries, Signature Burgers and Salads.
If you are looking for a new breakfast joint that is casual, hip with a flamboyant touch this is the spot. They serve lunch, dinner and breakfast all day and on weekends they are open till 3am. It's a great place to go to soak up the cocktails consumed after late night dancing.
Right now they offer a "Get Your Burger On" Wednesdays. Mouthwatering burger specials for $4.20 from 4:20pm till close on Wednesdays.

Who isn't in the mood to dine along side photos of Mick, Janis, and Prince? See you there 4:20pm on Wednesday!
Maryjane's Coffee Shop
207 5th avenue san diego ca. 92101

No comments:

Post a Comment