Thursday, January 21, 2010

Amuse-Bouche


Hello and thank you for checking out my blog! I am so excited about it. My first entry is titled Amuse Bouche. For those of you who don’t know an amuse bouche is a single bite sized hors d’oeuvre. They are not ordered from a menu by patrons, but, when served, are according to the chef’s selection alone. These are served as an excitement of the taste buds to both prepare the guest for the meal and to offer a glimpse into the chef’s approach to cooking. With that said I hope you enjoy my amuse-bouche for you and it excites your taste buds. Here you will find recipes & restaurant reviews from not only my home San Diego California but any place I travel to as well. I hope you find it informative and useful for all you’re dining out & cooking adventures. Not only do I love to eat but I love to cook. I really can't decide which I like more but I know food is my passion. I have decided to dedicate this year to finding out which route to take… to cook or to eat and tell. I entered in a culinary arts program that begins next week to learn more about food and the chemistry and creativity behind it. Also I decided to write a blog about all restaurants’ I eat at and the recipes I challenge myself to create this next year. I hope some how I discover my passion about food and what it really is? To eat, to cook, to please and excite others, To Dine For.
Enjoy!
Marci

No comments:

Post a Comment